- Workflow - A collection of streams that have been assigned to a lab for testing (VP, Sulphur, Density, etc) on the same frequency.
- Task - A single stream against which test results are expected to be received from a lab.
Dates & Frequencies
- Start date - The date on which the task occurrence is first triggered. This is specified by the user.
- Late date - The date on which a task occurrence is marked late. This is specified by the user.
- Missed date - The date on which a task occurrence is marked missed. This occurs when the next task is triggered based on the frequency defined by the user.
- Frequency - Number of times a task will be triggered based on the user-specified “Repeat Every” and “Repeat On”.
- Occurrence - One cycle of frequency.
- Pending Tasks - Tasks that have been triggered based on the start date, but not yet completed.
- Late Tasks - Tasks that have not been completed and have elapsed beyond the late date.
- Missed Tasks - Tasks that have not been completed and have elapsed beyond the missed date. A missed task can no longer be completed because the next task occurrence has been triggered.
- Completed Tasks - Tasks that have all required tests completed by an operator.
- Non-routine sample - A sample that cannot be matched to an existing task.
- Routine sample - A sample that can be matched to an existing task.